Robe District Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on ROBE.SOUTHAUSTRALIA.GUIDE Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Robe District Business and Community Highlights
Robe District: The Best of Business and Community in South Australia
Located in South Australia, the Robe District is home to some of the most thriving businesses and communities in the region. From picturesque natural attractions to bustling markets and events, there’s something for everyone in this idyllic corner of Australia. Here are just a few of the best things to experience:
1. Robe Dairy – One of the most popular dairy producers in the area, Robe Dairy is famous for its artisan cheeses, yoghurts, and cream. Using only the freshest milk from nearby farms and traditional European methods, their products are a must-try for foodies.
2. Robe Bakery – This family-run bakery has been serving up fresh bread, pastries, and cakes since the early 1900s. From classic sourdough loaves to decadent cinnamon scrolls, their baked goods are both delicious and affordable.
3. Sugar Shack – If you have a sweet tooth, Sugar Shack is the place for you. This local candy store and ice cream parlor stocks all the classic confections you’d expect, from gummy bears to fudge, as well as some unique Australian treats.
1. Long Beach – This stunning beach stretches for over 14 km along the coast of Robe District, offering crystal-clear waters for swimming, surfing, and fishing. There are also several beachside cafes and restaurants where you can grab a snack or drink.
2. Robe Show – Held annually in October, the Robe Agricultural and Horticultural Society Show is a celebration of all things rural. Attendees can enjoy horse shows, sheep shearing, woodworking demonstrations, and much more.
3. Robe Farmers Market – This weekly market is a great place to pick up fresh produce, handmade crafts, and other goods from local vendors. The market is held every Saturday morning and is a popular spot for both locals and tourists.
Overall, the Robe District is an excellent destination for those looking to experience the best of South Australia’s business and community. With its stunning natural attractions, delicious food, and welcoming locals, it’s a must-visit spot in the region.